Email Sign up
Recent blog posts
- Wall Street Journal Article about Senior Portraits
- High School Senior Portrait Sessions
- Family Portrait in Eagle
- So your friend is going to photograph your wedding...
- Angela - Senior Ambassador
- Michael's Senior Portrait
- Wedding Photography Referral
- Tiffany & Corey
- Manchester Family, March 2012
- Fauxtographer vs. Photographer
Weddings, Portraits, Events and Corporate Photographer in Vail
Voted "Vail's Best Photographer" by a Vail Daily newspaper readers' poll.
Professional portrait photography should be more creative and individualized than the standard issue found in a department store.
Michael Rawlings brings more than 30 years of journalism, event, wedding, portrait and corporate photography to his engaging, artistic, and creative work. He specializes in
- Weddings - bridal party, ceremony, reception
- Portraits - family, high school senior, children and baby portraits
- Commercial and Real Estate - corporate events in Vail and Beaver Creek and architectural, interiors and exteriors
- Events - Quincinieras, baptisms, birthdays and more
Michael is an on location photographer that focuses on the spirit and personality of the shoot, and your photography needs. He is an expert at shooting in your home or at a variety of outdoor locations in and around Vail and Beaver Creek that generate informal, genuine images in a natural, personal environment.
The complete professional portrait experience begins with a consultation session to discuss locations convenient to you, clothing and your preferences for poses. A session investment includes the on-line posting of the images for sharing and ordering prints, as well as complimentary Facebook images.
Contact Michael today for more information or to schedule an appointment. Please visit our Facebook page for additional photos and information.